Friday 25 November 2011

Trouble never seem to cease~


I'm happy with what I have in my life. Feeling so utterly blissful and grateful for the people around me especially my friends and family. I don't want to think too much about what doctor has said or whatsoever. As long as I'm living happily with my boyfriend and family in my life; I'll live my life in the most optimistic manner.

Today, bibi brought me down to have breakfast with me as it's my off day from work. He and I had McDonald's BIG BREAKFAST with MILO :) I'm just a happy girl~ feeling so utterly happy today. Came back to bibi's place; played my computer for awhile before I went back to bed...Woke up and went to buy lunch for bibi. I simply love eating with bibi and watching him sleep; don't even know why. It would just make me smile. I'm thankful for everything bibi, I love you so much. If you hadn't given me a chance, I wouldn't have the chance to be so blissful and feeling all so grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment