Thursday 26 January 2012

Unbearable Pain, Unspeakable Sorrows, Uncontrollable Tears


Many days, many hours, many minutes, many seconds; those thoughts are ringing constantly in my head. Those depth of unbearable pain, unspeakable sorrows, uncontrollable tears just can't be measured. Maybe it was time to let all the pain go, maybe it was time to be happy, maybe it was time to shed those tears. All those resentment, all those unwanted responsibilities; I'm done with it. Why am I bearing everything when it has got nothing to do with me in the first place? I wish all problems could be secluded into darkness, hidden away in the corner of a small empty room or box...but no one wishes for me to run away from it, I tried facing it yet it gets worst and worst each day.

I tried smiling, I tried not crying, I tried not to take things seriously but it is of no use. It is just no use, I truly have given up. No point crying, no point hurting...Those chest pains are back, they are excruciating; totally unbearable. Let me fall into a deep trance of sleep...no waking up. Maybe everything would be better that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment